The Atlanta Business Chronicle has named CXO President Mark Butler to its annual list of young Atlanta professionals on the rise. For the 2009 class, over 400 individual nominations were received and Butler was hand-picked for the "Up & Comers" list for his professional and civic achievements.
Atlanta Business Chronicle Up and Comers
Each year, 40 under 40 nominees are selected based on their professional and civic achievements and honored at a dynamic gala at the Cobb Energy Center. What makes the Up and Comers most special is not just the broad and impressive list of accomplishments on their résumés, but their devoted service to the metro Atlanta community. To make the list, nominees must demonstrate truly remarkable accomplishments in their professional fields and also an outstanding and unique commitment to community service. This years fifth annual class joined the ranks of other alumni who form a group of some of Atlanta’s most important achievers such as NY Times Bestseller (Ron Clark), the Founder of Kate's Club (Kate Atwood), and a famous motivational speaker (David Nour).
Making the grade is not easy. An Atlanta Business Chronicle internal editorial selection committee, aided by leaders in the business community and former 40 under 40 alumni, carefully reviewed each application before choosing this year’s Up and Comers. These rising stars represent a variety of backgrounds and occupations, from a successful sports agent to the founder of a national candle-making company . Mark, the third youngest honoree of 2009's class, was inducted into this year’s class at a special gala at the Cobb Energy Center on November 12th.
For the complete list of the 2006 Up and Comers see the November 13th edition of Atlanta Business Chronicle.
As a respected leader in the Atlanta community, CXO is committed to each and every client we serve. If your company is searching for reliable and cost-effective recruiting solutions, we invite you to discover CXO's vision, mission, and core values: where it's our team, our process, your story.
CXO Staffing's vision is to be a distinguished staffing company that cultivates honest
and opportune relationships with our clients and candidates.
At CXO, our mission is to develop providential relationships with our clients by providing organizational thought leadership, advanced recruitment strategies, and game-changing talent.
Core values (value statements)
1. Pay it forward: Be generous and you will be prosperous. Help others and you will be helped.
2. If we have to choose between a good reputation and great success, we choose a good reputation.
3. We are a relationship-based, boutique agency.
4. So in everything, do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
5. It's not always about being right, it's about doing what is right.
6. No matter the circumstances, be honest.
7. Remember the past, live in the present, prepare for the future.
8. Truth, wisdom, learning and good sense;these are worth paying for, but too valuable to sell.
9. All you can do is all you can do, but all you can do is enough.
10. Prepare your horse for battle but the victory rests with the Lord.